Victor Yannacone provides professional services in many ways to meet the needs of individuals, business, not-for-profit organizations, and all levels of government
The counsel and advice Yannacone provides alerts and early warning to clients about events and changes in the world of law, science, and technology which may represent immediate or long term threats, dangers, and opportunities.
As an advocate, Yannacone vigorously represents his clients in the Courtroom and before administrative agency tribunals.
Yannacone provides immediate help for clients facing a crisis, particularly when their public image and reputation are threatened.
In the rapidly emerging areas of e-Discovery, data mining, data analytics, predictive coding, and technologically assisted review (TAR), Yannacone and his highly skilled colleagues in computer science, mathematics, and information science technology can quickly assemble ad hoc teams to assist in house counsel and legal departments.
Trials & Litigation
- Litigation management
- AMD– Intel litigation history
- All warriors the ideal litigators?
- Experts and their gatekeepers
- Every business needs a barrister… Sometimes
- Investing in litigation
- Litigation is a three-ring circus
- Litigation: a cottage industry for time billing firms
- Mass tort defense
- The PFOA litigation: a case study in frustration and failure
- Trade secret litigation is industrial espionage
e-Discovery; Data Mining & Analytics; Predictive Coding; TAR
- Cybersecurity primer
- A cyberlaw primer: cyber risks
- Are you aghast over hacks at top law firms
- Cloud computing and data privacy
- Cyberlaw primer: part I. Cyber risk
- Data breach logs
- Enterprise software failure
- Negligence liability for data security breaches
- Email and personal devices: portals for hackers