“When there was a wrong without a remedy: Victor Yannacone— attorney, advocate, trial lawyer, and litigator—challenged the established rules and created new ones for others to follow.”
Victor Yannacone: A little background
The Environmental Movement
The Yannacone practice
Some biographical highlights
- “All he wants to save is the world“
- The Brookhaven Town Council on the Arts: the first municipal arts council in America
- The Patchogue Village Theatre for the Performing Arts
- Sonny’s Place and legendary tenor saxophonist Billy Mitchell
- Recreating the Sousa Band
- Eight years on the Bench as Patchogue Village Justice
Yannalaw: Law the Yannacone way
The “Law” is often a vast collection of miscellaneous unfamiliar precedents. Worst of all it may be non-existent.
Victor Yannacone has shaped the body of law through major litigation. Over six decades he has brought new technologies, trends, and discoveries to courtrooms and Boardrooms and championed causes in many fields.
He has successfully represented more than 12,000 individual victims of industrial accidents and occupational disease, while persuading courts to transform academic theories for legal protection of individuals and the environment into immediate remedies.